- Peeree is, depending on the context, either the social platform itself, including the iOS app, app server and website; or, as the legal entity, Christopher Kobusch as the owner of the project.
- Peeree App or simply 'App', is the 'Peeree' iOS application available on the Apple App Store, published by Christopher Kobusch.
- Peeree Software, or short, 'Software', are all computer programs involved in Peeree.
- Peeree Services, or short, 'Services', are the functions the Peeree Software provides.
- Personal Information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
- User Information is the data a user may provide in the Peeree app, describing him- or herself. This currently contains a name, age, gender and a picture.
- Peeree User Information is the data Peeree uses to identify a user and provide its services. This currently contains an UUID, UUIDs the user pinned and a public key. No personal information is used by Peeree servers and their services.
- Peeree Identity are the UUID and corresponding public key under which Peeree recognizes you. You may have any number of Peeree identities, but each identity is bound to one device and cannot be transferred to another device or person.
- Online and Offline are the two operation modes of Peeree. When you are online, your device sends the information that it supports the Peeree Services and looks out for other devices with Peeree Services in parallel. As soon as a device with Peeree is found, data is exchanged. When you are offline, neither other devices are scanned, nor yours advertised.
The Peeree Software or Services may contain inaccuracies or errors that could cause failures or loss of data and it may be incomplete. Peeree reserves the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Services (or any part thereof) at any time without notice. In no event will Peeree be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any such Services. Peeree may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain Services, or may remove the Services for indefinite time periods or cancel the Services at any time and in any case and without notice or liability.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE PEEREE SOFTWARE AND ANY SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. THE PEEREE SOFTWARE AND ANY SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE", WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND PEEREE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE PEEREE SOFTWARE AND SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY AND TIMELINESS. PEEREE DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE PEEREE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES, THAT THE PEEREE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PEEREE SOFTWARE OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE PEEREE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE PEEREE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH FUTURE PEEREE PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR SOFTWARE OR ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS, OR SERVICES, OR THAT ANY INFORMATION STORED OR TRANSMITTED THROUGH ANY PEEREE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES WILL NOT BE LOST, CORRUPTED OR DAMAGED. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PEEREE SOFTWARE AND SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED OR SUITABLE FOR USE IN SITUATIONS OR ENVIRONMENTS WHERE ERRORS, DELAYS, FAILURES OR INACCURACIES IN THE TRANSMISSION OR STORAGE OF DATA OR INFORMATION BY OR THROUGH THE PEEREE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR FINANCIAL, PHYSICAL, PROPERTY OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL, LIFE SUPPORT OR WEAPONS SYSTEMS. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY PEEREE OR AN PEEREE AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE WILL CREATE A WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. SHOULD THE PEEREE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL PEEREE BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PEEREE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCTS LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF PEEREE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY REMEDY.